A. Saaki Stars Member. Saaki might require you to complete a registration process to access certain parts of the Program. You must complete the registration process by providing us with current, complete, and accurate information, as prompted by the applicable registration form.
B. Accuracy of Information. You acknowledge that if you provide any information to us that is not current, complete, or accurate, Saaki may terminate these Terms and your continued access and use of the Program. You agree to update your information if it is no longer current, complete, and accurate.
C. Eligibility. You represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age and that you have not been previously suspended or removed from the Program. You are permitted to use the Program only in the INDIA.
D. Credentials. As part of the registration process, you might be asked to select a username, password, or other login credentials. You are responsible for maintaining the security and confidentiality of your login credentials. You agree to notify Saaki immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security. To notify us, contact us at email@example.com. You are responsible for all use of the Program occurring under your account and all content posted with your account on the Program. You may not share your login credentials with any third party. Saaki will not be liable for any loss that you incur as a result of someone else using your login credentials or account. You may be held liable for any losses incurred by Saaki or a third party due to someone else using your account or login credentials.
E. Your Responsibilities. You may use the Program solely for lawful purposes, as intended through the provided functionality of the Program. You may not use the Program in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair our servers or networks, or interfere with any third party’s use and enjoyment of the Program. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Program, user accounts, or computer systems or networks, through hacking, password mining, or any other means. Without limiting any of the foregoing, you may not (and you may not allow or assist any third party to):
(1) use, copy, modify, create derivative works, install, transfer, or distribute the Program, except as specifically described in these Terms and any usage limitations communicated to you;
(2) rent, lease, or otherwise permit third parties to use the Program;
(3) use the Program to provide programs to third parties (e.g., as a program bureau or agency), including rebranding the Program;
(4) circumvent or disable any security or other technological features of the Program;
(5) probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any system or network or breach any security or authentication measures;
(6) gain unauthorized access to the Program, to other Saaki Member’ accounts, names, or personally identifiable information, or to other computers or websites connected or linked to the Program;
(7) reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise attempt to discover the source code, object code, or underlying structure, ideas, know-how, or algorithms related to the Program;
(8) remove any proprietary notices or labels from the Program or any related materials;
(9) use the Program to transmit any content that is offensive, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, hateful, harmful, or otherwise objectionable;
(10) use the Program to distribute any viruses or other malicious code, or to transmit large amounts of data in a way that would be expected to have a detrimental effect on the Program;
(11) use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other manual or automatic device or process to retrieve, index, “data mine,” or reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Program or its contents;
(12) reformat, mirror, or frame any portion of the Program;
(13) harvest or collect information about other Saaki Member without their prior written consent;
(14) restrict, discourage, or inhibit any person from using the Program;
(15) disclose personal information about a third party on the Program or obtained from the Program without the consent of such third party;
(16) violate any applicable state, or local laws, regulations;
(17) use the Program in violation of Saaki’s or any third party's intellectual property or other proprietary or legal rights;
(18) express or imply that any statements you make are endorsed by us, without our prior written consent in each instance; or
(19) use or access the Program to build a competing program.
We may take any legal action and implement any technical remedies to prevent the violation of these provisions and to enforce these Terms.