Role 1: Finance & Strategy – Founders Office
- Preparing, reviewing and finalizing monthly consolidated MIS reports with detailed reasoning for variance against last year and budget.
- Preparation of various trackers and dashboards based on the business requirement.
- Generate adhoc / temporary business reports as required from time to time for management decision making.
- Develop and maintain spreadsheets and statistical models for financial analysis
- Preparation of Concept Decks, AoP, Quarterly Plants and Performance Review Reports for Board Presentation.
- E Commerce P&L Review, Reporting and Analysis.
- Ensure health of the business and co-own the goals with the category heads
- Preparation of Annual Financial Budgets and Budget Presentation.
- Monthly P&L Variance Analysis Vs. Budget & Vs. Last year.
- Submit Monthly Variance Analysis to the Management
- Preparation of presentations for periodic Business Reviews.
- Preparation of monthly sales, margin, overheads and NPBT forecast
- Inventory Ageing Review, highlighting the freshness of stocks and ageing in territories.
- Analysing monthly sales & margin performance of sales team.
- KPI Analysis (CPC, CPT, Conversion, AOV, LTV)
- Business partnering with stake holders for various analysis and new projects
- Preparation of SOP’s.
- Providing strong reporting and analytical information support to senior management
- Assist in Sales Projection and Stock forecasting for upcoming season.
- Bring best practices of dashboard /exception reports across the group
- Assist and participate driving monthly book closure
- Graduate/Post Graduate in Finance
- Should have 4 to 7 years of relevant experience (Articleship Included)
- Should be proficient in MS Office with high level of experience in advanced excel, PPT, MS access and Power BI
- Knowledge of Tally & QuickBooks
- Experience in Preparing analytical and P&L reports.
- Experience in Data visualization tools.
Role 2: Visual Design Intern
- Ability to think creatively to develop designs across social media, website, CRM channels, and all digital collaterals.
- Can work with a wide range of media and using Adobe Design Suite (mainly Photoshop, Illustrator, Premier Pro, After Effects, or Coral)
- Experienced in making Still and Video Creatives.
- Has a strong understanding of social media trends.
- Ability to work as per deadlines.
- Flexible and adaptable to changing task priorities and workload in a fast-paced environment. Ability to prioritize and coordinate multiple projects and competing for work demands.
- Obsessed with details and has a strong eye for alignment and details
- Coordinate with teams cross-functionally and deliver output as per requirements.
- People we are looking for:
- Good to with People - Can coordinate well with teams and get work done in critical situations and timelines.
- Passionate and creative.
- Enjoys build companies from the ground up
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Is a self-starter/leader and can navigate well in an ambiguous environment well
- Should be from Fashion background/should have a certification in Graphic Designing
If this is you, or someone you know is looking out, write to us at email@example.com