POPcoins is a currency that allows you to access exclusive offers and discounts when you shop on SAAKI. You can earn and redeem POPcoins not only on SAAKI but also on other partner brands that are part of the POPcoins program.
What are POPcoins?
How many POPcoins do I get for shopping on SAAKI?
You will receive 5 POPcoins for every Rs. 100 spent on SAAKI. For instance, if you purchase a product for Rs. 1000, you will earn 50 POPcoins, which will be credited to your account after the return period has ended, typically after 15 days. Once the POPcoins are credited to your account, you can redeem them immediately. However, please note that you will not earn any POPcoins for reward purchases.
What is the validity period for POPcoins?
POPcoins are valid for 6 months from the date they are credited to your account.
What are the ways to use POPcoins?
Here are some ways you can use the POPcoins you earn on SAAKI:
- Redeem them for exclusive offers and discounts on SAAKI products.
- Use coins to access offers on lifestyle areas like movies, events, OTT subscriptions, and travel to over 50 destinations through SAAKI Rewards.
- Use coins to get discounts on partner brands participating in the POPcoins program.
Is it possible to cancel rewards redeemed with POPcoins?
No, once you have redeemed rewards using POPcoins, it is not possible to reverse the transaction.
Is it possible to use POPcoins as the sole payment method for shopping on SAAKI?
No, it is not possible to use POPcoins for the entire purchase amount. POPcoins can only be used to get a discount on a certain value of the cart, and the discount percentage is available on our website.
When will POPcoins be credited to my account after purchase?
POPcoins will be credited to your account after the return period for the purchased product is over, which is typically 15 days.
What happens to the POPcoins used for a purchase if I cancel or return the order?
If you cancel the order, the POPcoins used for the purchase will be credited back to your account immediately. If you return the product, the POPcoins used for the purchase will be credited to your account once the product has passed the quality check and the refund amount has been credited back to your account.
If I cancel or return the product, will the POPcoins that were to be credited to my account also be cancelled?
Yes, the POPcoins that you were supposed to earn will be revoked for the cancelled or returned product.
Where can I check the details of my POPcoins?
To view the details of your POPcoins, please follow these easy steps on the SAAKI website:
- Login to SAAKI Royalty Rewards.
- Navigate to the bottom of the page and click on the "Check History" button.
- This will take you to the coins history page, where you can check the status of your POPcoins, including whether they are 'on the way,' 'credited,' 'redeemed,' or 'expired.'